What do I mean by this? Well you guys are in a marriage for a lifetime. Be in it. Be in it together, united in all you do. You will disagree, if you don't then one of you is not needed. The other thing, is have some fun in your marriage. Do stuff together, do stuff apart, but do things. Do things you like together. GUYS, she doesn't always have to camp, kill and gut something to spend time with you. Although as a guy I think that's a fun thing.
LADYS, stop making him get in touch with his feminine side; that's just scary. If you are looking for someone that has that warm fuzzy feeling always wondering how you are doing emotionally and wanting to cuddle on the sofa; well get a stuffed bear! Just kidding, not really, yes I am.
I recently was digging out some old papers and came across this that I know you have seen but I wanted to post it in a blog because it's true or funny or not. Read it with while thinking of Married Couples and be committed in marriage for the long haul! Your children need to see it how a marriage in love is lived through.
- The female always makes the rules.
- The rules are subject to change at anytime without prior notification.
- No male can possibly know all the rules.
- If the female suspects the male knows all the rules, she MUST IMMEDIATELY change some or all of the rules.
- The female is never wrong.
- IF the female IS wrong, it is because of a flagrant misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the male did or said wrong.
- If rule 6 applies, the must apologize immediately for causing this misunderstanding.
- The female can change her mind at any given time.
- The male mus never change his mind without written consent from the female.
- The female has every right to be angry or upset at any given time.
- The male must remain calm at ALL TIMES, unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
- The female must under NO circumstances let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.
- IF the female has P.M.S. ALL RULES ARE NULL AND VOID!